If tornado warning is issued:
- Proceed to the interior of your floor. Tornado/High Wind shelters are in a stairwell or below ground level.
- Account for all employees and students.
- Stay away from windows, mirrors, glass, and large unsecured objects such as filing cabinets.
- Do not use elevators.
- If requested, assist persons with disabilities to the shelter area on the same floor.
- Remain in the shelter area until Facilities Services, Security or Residence Hall staff issue an “All Clear” deeming it safe to return to work.
- Shelter and evacuation maps are posted at exit corridors.
Emergency Dial: 911
Facilities Services Dial: 585-8173
After Hours Dial: 585.6801