If a power outage occurs in your building
- Remain calm.
- If possible call Facilities Services at 8173 and advise them of your location and the nature of the problem.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area who may be unfamiliar with the building/workspace.
- Turn off equipment such as computers and monitors to avoid potential serious damage once the power is restored.
- If you are in a dark area, proceed cautiously to an area that has emergency lights or natural lighting.
- If you are on an elevator, stay calm. Use the emergency button or telephone to alert Facilities Management.
- If instructed to evacuate, proceed cautiously to the designated assembly areas. (See Evacuation Procedure)
Facilities Services Dial: 8173
After Hours Dial: 9-585-6801