The Psychology Club is dedicated to applying psychological concepts to real world situations and the skills to understand the science these concepts are based on. Skills developed include interpreting data, synthesizing research articles, and communicating this information effectively to others. Students will be provided with direct access to professors and professionals in several areas of psychology.
- Research assistant experience
- Organize events promoting psychological awareness
- Field trips to conferences, facilities, and vocational development
- Job shadowing/meeting with working professionals
- Opportunity to add relevant undergraduate research to graduate
- School applications
Participants could also receive a scholarship through the Pillars Program.