Students interested in the field of Education are invited to join the Pillars Scholarship – Education. The Waldorf University Education Department’s mission is to prepare engaging teachers to serve a community of learners. While learning to teach, you will have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and how to lead a life of service as an educator. As you experience Waldorf University’s four pillars of Tradition, Community, Passion and Success, you will have the opportunity for leadership and active involvement by:
- Joining the Waldorf Education Club and helping organize community service events, fundraising activities and field trips.
- Working with student government and college administration on collaborative projects.
- Participating in service programs in the area schools or community.
- Becoming a peer mentor.
- Conducting independent research, or assisting with Education faculty research.
- Participating in job shadowing opportunities.
- Attending professional education conferences or opportunities.
- Developing your own special projects alongside a faculty mentor.
Request More Information