The Campus Information Center ( CIC ) is located on the main level of the Campus Center. The CIC Desk hours are 9 a.m-9 p.m. during the week, and 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5-9 p.m.on the weekends. The Campus Center is closed during major breaks such as Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving.
Each student living on campus will be issued a campus mailbox which are located in the lower level of the Campus Center. Mailbox information and combination will be issued during the check-in process upon arrival at Waldorf University or obtained at the CIC Desk.
Student mail and packages are delivered and distributed in mailboxes by 12 p.m. Monday-Friday, except on weekends or holidays. United States Postal Service, UPS and Fed Ex packages are delivered to the student’s mailing address in the Campus Center for pick-up, not their residence hall. When a package is delivered for a student, the package is secured in the Office of Student Life and a package slip is placed in the student’s mailbox for the student to bring to the CIC Desk for package pick-up during business hours.
Student mail can be forwarded to the student’s summer mailing address over the summer by request. Students must notify the Office of Student Life if they are interested in this service. Student mail is not forwarded after July 15. Any questions or concerns regarding student mail, package delivery, mailing address and mailbox information may be directed to Anna Moklestad at email@example.com or by calling 641.585.8160.
- Mail services
- Pick-up packages
- Pick-up mailbox code
- UPS & Fed Ex package drop-off
- Use of mail/packaging tape to send out packages
- Equipment Check Out
- Ping Pong
- Gaming System
- Advertisement of events & important announcements
- Event sign-up for SWAT, Intramural/Recreation & other events
- Pick-up a FREE movie ticket to the Forest Theatre in Forest City
- Check-out of shovels, ice scrapers and car battery jump charger with Waldorf ID
- Use of various equipment and supplies:
- Pencil sharpener
- Printer & paper
- Hole punch
- Tape (including packing tape)
- Large banner paper
- Paint & art supplies
- General Information
- Please come to the CIC Desk for any general information. If the CIC Desk staff doesn't know the answer to a questions, they can ask any of the Student Life members for help.
- Any questions or concerns regarding services at the CIC desk may be directed to Anna Moklestad at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 641.585.8160.