The CIC Desk is located on the main level of the Campus Center. The CIC Desk hours are 8:30 a.m-10 p.m. during the week, and 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-10 p.m. on the weekends. The Campus Center is closed during major breaks such as Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.
Every Waldorf student will receive a mailbox on campus unless notified otherwise. Student mailboxes are located in the lower level of the Campus Center. Your mailbox number and combination will be given to you via your welcome packet upon arrival at Waldorf University.
Student mail and packages are delivered and distributed in mailboxes by 12 p.m. Monday - Friday, except weekends. United States Postal Service, UPS and Fed Ex packages are delivered to the student’s mailing address in the Campus Center, not their residence hall. When a student receives a package, the package is secured in the Office of Student Life and a package slip is placed in the student's mailbox for the student to bring to the CIC Desk to pick up their package.
Student mail can be forwarded to the student’s summer mailing address over the summer by request. Students must notify the Office of Student Life if they are interested in this service. Student mail is not forwarded after August 1. Any questions or concerns regarding student mail, package delivery, mailing address and mailbox information may be directed to Anna Moklestad at email@example.com or by calling 641-585-8160.
- Mail services
- Pick-up packages
- Pick-up mailbox code
- UPS & Fed Ex package drop-off
- Use of mail/packaging tape to send out packages
- Equipment Check Out
- Ping Pong
- Gaming System
- Advertisement of events & important announcements
- Event sign-up for SWAT, Intramural/Recreation & other events
- Pick-up a FREE movie ticket to the Forest Theatre in Forest City
- Check-out of shovels, ice scrapers and car battery jump charger with Waldorf ID
- Use of various electronics:
- Pencil sharpener
- Printer & paper
- Use of various supplies:
- Large banner paper
- Paint & art supplies
- General Information
- Please come to the CIC Desk for any general information. If the CIC Desk workers don't know the answer to a questions, they can ask any of the Student Life members for help.
- Any questions or concerns regarding services at the CIC desk may be directed to Anna Moklestad at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 641-585-8160.