Waldorf University partners with the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department to offer an annual scholarship. The Atlanta Fire Rescue Foundation scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. All student fees are the responsibility of the student.
Scholarship applications will be accepted between April 1 and August 31. The selected recipient will receive notification of their award within 14 business days of the application close date.
- Must enroll in an emergency management service program (or a related program) to which will aid in the betterment of the employee’s professional development as a member of the emergency services industry.
- Must be an active employee of the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department.
- Must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Must maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA. Students who have previous college experience must meet Waldorf University Online academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Must have a current application for admission to Waldorf University on file or be a current student.