Education to move your career forward!
The CSX Moving Forward Scholarship is designed to help CSX employees rise to greater heights in their career through the power of learning. This financial lift will empower any employee to gain more knowledge and skills for a promotion or a new career in the transportation industry.
The scholarship will cover up to $23,400 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition and textbooks are the responsibility of the student. Fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient. If you have questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888.520.5836.
The CSX "Moving Forward" Scholarship is open to CSX employees. Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would add to their lives and what their educational and degree aspirations are and how it will help them live their lives.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- A letter of recommendation.
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888-256-6261.