Waldorf seeks to be an engaging community of learning and faith where relationships are formed and opportunities for learning and service abound. As a testament to that mission, Waldorf University has collaborated with its sister institution, Columbia Southern University, to pass the torch of education to the next generation of learners.
The Pass The Torch Scholarship awards the child or stepchild of a Columbia Southern University alumni with a $16,000 scholarship to attend Waldorf University as a residential student in Forest City, Iowa.
The scholarship will be distributed evenly between fall and spring semesters. All student fees are the responsibility of the student. This scholarship is not allowed to be combined with other scholarships.
- Applicant’s parent(s) or stepparent(s) must be a graduate of Columbia Southern University. (Undergraduate, graduate and/or certificate program graduate.) Relationship of student to the CSU alumni will be verified by the university.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Current Waldorf students must meet these requirements for consideration.
- Recipient must enroll in the fall or spring semester as a full-time student and have a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Recipient must maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA. Students who have previous college experience must meet Waldorf University academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Recipient must remain in good standing with Waldorf University throughout his or her degree program, and maintain continuous enrollment in their degree program.