The CIC Desk is located on the main level of the Campus Center. The CIC Desk hours are 8:30 a.m-10 p.m. during the week, and 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-10 p.m. on the weekends. The Campus Center is closed during major breaks such as Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.
Every Waldorf student will receive a mailbox on campus unless notified otherwise. The mailboxes are located in the basement of the Campus Center. Your mailbox # and combination will be given to you via your welcome packet upon arrival at Waldorf University. If you have any trouble getting your student mailbox to work or lost your mailbox combination, please see Brett Geelan on the main level of the Campus Center.
We get mail and packages Monday - Friday, and not on the weekends. When a student gets mail, it is put in their student mailbox. When a student receives a package, the package is logged and then secured and locked in our package closet. Then, a slip is placed in the student's mailbox to indicate to the student that they have received a package. The student will also receive an email to ensure they are aware of their package arrival. The student receiving the package will then bring their slip to the CIC Desk where the CIC Deskk worker will have them sign our package log and then the student will receive their package. A student will not be allowed to receive a package without a slip, no exceptions.
- Equipment Check Out: Ping Pong, Pool, Basketball
- Will turn in Waldorf I.D. to receive equipment
- Lost and Found
- Many lost items are brought to the CIC Desk. Please come here to check for any lost and found help.
- Event Signup
- You can signup for many events at the CIC desk included below.
- Intramurals and Recreation
- Student Activities (SWAT)
- Student Senate Events
- Campus Ministry Events
- Volunteer Events
- General Information
- Please come to the CIC Desk for any general information. If the CIC Desk workers don't know the answer to a questions, they can ask any of the Student Life members for help.