Will my grades and degree be reported in the military portal?

Yes, your grades will be reported within 10 business days of the term ending. Degrees are reported within 10 days of degree conferral.

What is your TA rate?

The undergraduate rate is $250 per credit hour and the graduate rate is $330 per credit hour.

Will I be provided a degree plan before I enroll?

Yes, you will be provided a degree plan prior to enrollment.

Am I allowed to take courses outside my degree program using TA or VA?

To remain in compliance with the DoD MOU and Department of Veteran’s Affairs, this is not allowable.

Will I get credit for my military training?

All military training can be evaluated for potential transfer credit. Waldorf allows for the transfer of up to 75 percent of undergraduate course credit and up to 50 percent of graduate course credit.

Can Waldorf request my CLEP/DSST scores on my behalf?

No, CLEP/DSST scores must be requested by the applicant/student themselves.

Can I apply and enroll if I am stationed outside the U.S.?

Yes, Waldorf is a distance learning provider and degree programs can be completed 100% online.

When is the next term start date?

Please visit the Online Programs Term Calendar to see when you can enroll next.

Can I use Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in conjunction with Tuition Assistance (TA)?

Yes, you can.

Can I use Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in conjunction with Veteran’s Affairs (VA) Benefits?

Yes, you can.

Is Waldorf a Yellow Ribbon school for VA?

Yes, Waldorf is a Yellow Ribbon school; however, online program tuition is already below the Yellow Ribbon threshold and enactment is not needed.

How do I obtain a DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility, or other VA documents?

Please reach out to the VA Office or your Educational Officer. You can also log into your VA Portal and obtain the documents on your e-benefits page

How do I request military TA/VA funds?

Requests for TA are branch specific. We encourage you to contact Waldorf’s Warrior Support Center and reach out to your Education Center for next steps.

For graduate programs, how do I pay for the remaining balance after TA?

We encourage students to explore the options of utilizing Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or VA Top-Up funding.

What is the process for submitting a FAFSA?

Complete your FAFSA application now.

Will my books ship to an APO address if I am overseas?

Yes, if your course requires a textbook it can be shipped to your APO address.