- Will my grades and degree be reported in the military portal?
- What is your TA rate?
- Will I be provided a degree plan before I enroll?
- Am I allowed to take courses outside my degree program using TA or VA?
- Will I get credit for my military training?
- Can Waldorf request my CLEP/DSST scores on my behalf?
- Can I apply and enroll if I am stationed outside the U.S.?
- When is the next term start date?
- Can I use Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in conjunction with Tuition Assistance (TA)?
- Can I use Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in conjunction with Veteran’s Affairs (VA) Benefits?
- Is Waldorf a Yellow Ribbon school for VA?
- How do I obtain a DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility, or other VA documents?
- How do I request military TA/VA funds?
- For graduate programs, how do I pay for the remaining balance after TA?
- What is the process for submitting a FAFSA?
- Will my books ship to an APO address if I am overseas?
Yes, your grades will be reported within 10 business days of the term ending. Degrees are reported within 10 days of degree conferral.
The undergraduate rate is $250 per credit hour and the graduate rate is $330 per credit hour.
Yes, you will be provided a degree plan prior to enrollment.
To remain in compliance with the DoD MOU and Department of Veteran’s Affairs, this is not allowable.
All military training can be evaluated for potential transfer credit. Waldorf allows for the transfer of up to 75 percent of undergraduate course credit and up to 50 percent of graduate course credit.
No, CLEP/DSST scores must be requested by the applicant/student themselves.
Yes, Waldorf is a distance learning provider and degree programs can be completed 100% online.
Please visit the Online Programs Term Calendar to see when you can enroll next.
Yes, you can.
Yes, you can.
Yes, Waldorf is a Yellow Ribbon school; however, online program tuition is already below the Yellow Ribbon threshold and enactment is not needed.
Please reach out to the VA Office or your Educational Officer. You can also log into your VA Portal and obtain the documents on your e-benefits page
Requests for TA are branch specific. We encourage you to contact Waldorf’s Warrior Support Center and reach out to your Education Center for next steps.
We encourage students to explore the options of utilizing Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or VA Top-Up funding.
Complete your FAFSA application now.
Yes, if your course requires a textbook it can be shipped to your APO address.