All students will be picked up and dropped off at the Mason City Municipal Airport, the Jefferson Bus Terminal at the airport in Mason City, Iowa, or the Jefferson Bus stop at the Pilot Travel Center in Clear Lake, Iowa. Please refer to the ride request form to make a reservation 72 hours in advance. Student Life does not support leaving campus early and missing classes before the semester is over or before a break.
View fall semester check-in dates for all student groups.
August/Fall 2019 pick-up dates at the Mason City Municipal Airport or the Pilot Travel Center in Clear Lake.
- Tuesday, July 30
- Residence Life RA Staff
- Thursday, Aug. 1-Sunday, Aug.4
- International Football, Soccer & Volleyball athletes
- Monday, Aug. 5
- First-year, transfer & returning Football, Soccer & Volleyball athletes
- Thursday, Aug. 15
- Theatre, Music & select Communications majors
- Sunday, Aug. 18
- Music, Cheerleaders & Cross Country
- Monday, Aug. 19-Thursday, Aug. 22
- International Students (not involved in early arrival fall camps)
- Sunday, Aug. 25
- New Students (not involved in early arrival fall camps)
- Monday, Aug. 26
- Returning Students (not involved in early arrival fall camps).
Leave & Return Dates
|Fall 2019 Semester
Depart: Tuesday, Nov. 26
Return: Sunday, Dec. 1
Leave for Winter Break
Wednesday, Dec. 11
Thursday, Dec. 12
Friday, Dec. 13
Saturday, Dec. 14
No rides available Dec. 24 through Jan. 2
Return for Spring Semester 2020
Residence Life RA Staff: Saturday, Jan. 11
Long distance 1st year, transfer & returning students:
Monday, Jan. 13
Tuesday, Jan. 14
For questions about student transportation, contact Mary Mathiasen
during business hours at 641.585.8157 or 641.585.8160. After hours please call 641.585.8500 or 641.590.0619.