Waldorf University Human Resources provides support to the University and the employees through benefit enrollment/management, payroll processing, recruiting and hiring processes, employee orientation/training, employee relations, internal and external reporting and serves as a resource. Our goal is to establish positive relationships with employees, create a welcoming community and encourage success with experiences as an employee.
Department Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
For verification of employment (in writing only) email email@example.com or fax to 641.585.8194.
Why Work for Waldorf?
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Positive Work Environment
- Tuition Remission
- Medical Benefits
Waldorf is an equal opportunity employer
Resources & Forms
- Payroll Portal (Inova HCM)
- Benefits Election Portal
- Employee Benefits
- Benefits Consultant: Tave Porto
- Benefits Guide *see S drive for human resources S:\Human Resources\Public for plan summaries and benefits guide
- Employee 401K Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Professional Development Procedures and Form
- State & Federal Law Posters located on HR S Drive (S:\Human Resources\Public), in the Salveson mailroom or contact Human Resources
- Budget Revision
- Cash/Checks Deposited to Business Office
- Check Requisition
- Journal Entry Request
- Purchase Order
- Receipt Request
- Event Planning Form (includes IT, Facilities & Marketing requests)
- Catering Request Form
- Facilities Services Set-up Request Form
- IT/AV Services Request Form
- Facilities Project Request Form
- Report a maintenance concern by emailing Darlene Miles
- Residential Blackboard Course Creation
- Warrior Care
- Employee Handbook
- The employee handbook can be found on the HR S Drive (S:\HumanResources\Public) and in Inova under 'My Documents'.
- Faculty Handbooks
- Graduate Assistant Handbook (PDF)
- Internship Handbook (PDF)
- Residential Marketing Request Form (used for residential programming & directory updates)
- Online Marketing Request Form (used for online programming)
- Website Profile Information
- Media Release Form
- Waldorf Brand Guidelines
For payroll related documents, contact Human Resources or log into your Inova HCM account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with technical support requests.