All courses for online degree programs will continue without interruption. If you are impacted by COVID-19 or have any questions, please contact your student services representative.
Fall 2020 Updates
There are no current updates. Please continue to reference the Fall 2020 FAQ page for regular updates regarding the Fall 2020 semester.
Updated: July 31, 11:45 a.m.
I'm sick. What should I do?
The Student Health Service’s Office is no longer a walk-in clinic. This year it is – CALL – DON’T Come.
If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat or if you have been in close contact with a person known to have Covid-19, please contact Nurse Mary to set up a telehealth appointment via Zoom or Facetime to assess your situation. Nurse Mary can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, text or call 641.590.0619 or call the office at 641.585.8157.
If you aren’t having Covid-19 symptoms, but need to be seen at the Student Health Services, still call first – Don’t just walk-in to set up an appointment to see Nurse Mary.
What to do to stay healthy?
Waldorf recommends the following CDC prevention guidelines, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds several times a day
- Avoid people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crook of your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
Additional Information about COVID-19 can be found on the following websites: