Per local and state health officials and CDC guidelines Waldorf University will follow recommendations in the following areas. We will adjust our best practices as CDC recommendation and COVID adjustments are needed.
Campus Dining Room, Campus Center & Warrior Crossing:
Everyone entering University Dining facilities will be required to observe safety practices. We fully expect to reopen with full-service dining and seating in the dining hall with limited take out options available on an as needed on a case by case basis. We expect full services in the Warrior Crossing to resume with some modification. We expect to have all stations open with the start of the Academic Semester.
Hand Sanitizer Stations, CDC and industry recommended cleaning and service standards will be in place and will be modified as needed with signage for best practices while in the Dining Room. Failure to follow stated guidelines will be considered a Student Conduct violation and subject to review by the Student Life Review Board.
Hours and Availability: We expect to resume normal hours for both locations beginning with the academic semester. We do however reserve the right to modify service based on current local conditions and COVID status, following recommendations from the University COVID Task Group and local Health Department guidelines.
- Waldorf Issued ID needed at All Meals, we will continue to be closed to the general public for all meals until further notice.
- Proper Hygiene and Dress Required at every meal after athletic practices.
- All must shower after practice before coming to the Dining Room.
- Clean shirt with sleeves covering entire torso, no cut off or sleeveless shirts please.
- Clean shorts to knee.
- No Cleats or shoeless.
- Dining time will be set by your coaches for your activity, please adhere to those times so we can limit crowds.