No action is required at this time to register for the Fall 2020 semester. Your academic advisor will review your academic progression and your current mid-semester grades. They will generate the best possible registration for you based on your current academic progression. Academic advisors will not schedule music lessons or any extracurricular activities at this time. Academic advisors will submit student registrations regardless of major according to the following grade classification:
- Seniors will be submitted by April 3
- Juniors will be submitted by April 8
- Sophomores will be submitted by April 10
- Freshmen will be submitted by April 10
- All registrations should be completed by April 17!
Your academic advisor will forward the created registration to the Office of the Registrar with their signed approval where it will be processed. Once processed, the Office of the Registrar will email the registration to you. If you have questions or want to make changes, you will contact your academic advisor.