All courses for online degree programs will continue without interruption. If you are impacted by COVID-19 or have any questions, please contact your student services representative.
Coronavirus Update 7/13/2020:
There are no new COVID updates from last week.
I'm sick. What should I do?
As is normal this time of year, we are seeing cases of influenza, colds and other respiratory illnesses in our students, faculty and staff. If you develop a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, if you have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently traveled to an area with ongoing community spread, please call ahead before deciding to go in.
Students: Call the Student Health Center at 641.585.8157 or Nurse Mary at 641.590.0619
Faculty & Staff: Call the Student Health Center, Nurse Mary or call your primary care provider.
What to do to stay healthy?
Waldorf recommends the following CDC prevention guidelines, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds several times a day
- Avoid people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crook of your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
Additional Information about COVID-19 can be found on the following websites: