Fall 2020 COVID Info for Waldorf University Residential Students.
Waldorf University Student Health & Counseling Services is located in the main floor of the Campus Center. Please review our Mandatory Health Insurance Requirements for all Full-time students enrolled in residential programs. Services at Student Health Services is available at no additional charge to students who have paid their general fees to the University. Any questions regarding student health services can be directed to the Director of Student Health Services.
I'm sick. What should I do?
The Student Health Service’s Office is no longer a walk-in clinic. This year it is – CALL – DON’T Come.
If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat or if you have been in close contact with a person known to have Covid-19, please contact Nurse Mary to set up a telehealth appointment via Zoom or Facetime to assess your situation. Nurse Mary can be reached at email@example.com, text or call 641.590.0619 or call the office at 641.585.8157.
If you aren’t having Covid-19 symptoms, but need to be seen at the Student Health Services, still call first – Don’t just walk-in to set up an appointment to see Nurse Mary.
What to do to stay healthy?
Waldorf recommends the following CDC prevention guidelines, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds several times a day
- Avoid people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crook of your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care