Position Duties / Responsibilities
Neighbors, Inc. is a basic needs nonprofit providing emergency services to over 500 families in northern Dakota County each month. The Video Intern will work directly with the Marketing & Events Manager to produce both promotional and internal videos. This is a great opportunity for students interested in video production and includes hands-on experience in the field.
The goal of this internship is produce 1 to 2 instructional videos and a short promotional videos for Neighbors, Inc.
- Film creative and instructional video footage at and around Neighbors, Inc.
- Perform video editing functions
- Assist with sound and any sound editing when needed
- Collaborate with volunteers and staff to assist with video production
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to coordinate logistics
- Ability to be professional, personable and respectful to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be able to work both independently and in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- General knowledge and passion for Neighbors’ services, mission and core values
- Must pass a criminal history and reference check prior to acceptance
This internship requires a minimum month-long commitment, with the availability to work 12-15 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. Flexible schedule.
Send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighbors, Inc. | building community
222 Grand Avenue West – South St. Paul, MN 55075