Position Duties / Responsibilities
Paid Internship - Summer 2019
Uline seeks summer 2019 Sales Interns at its Minneapolis Branch in Hudson, Wisconsin.
Why Join Uline's Sales Department Next Summer?
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life sales experience by being an active field sales associate responsible for visiting a wide range of Uline customers.
- Be assigned a dedicated mentor (current sales rep) who will meet with you on a weekly basis.
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice on salesmanship.
- Phone and car allowances are provided.
- Opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
- Perform weekly "real world" sales calls during the summer.
- Offer product solutions to large and small companies using our 34,000+ item catalog.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that is looking for a fun, challenging, real-world sales internship, apply online today to join us in 2019!
Uline is a drug-free workplace