Position Duties / Responsibilities
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, the world’s second-largest manufacturer of video surveillance equipment by market share, according to a 2018 IHS report. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability. Dahua Technology USA provides sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
A Junior Regional Sales (JRS) person is accountable for deeper penetration in distribution within assigned territory. JRS will become the face of the Dahua with the authorized Distributors within North America, by constant visits to distributors within assigned territory, conducting product trainings and driving more product in the channel. In addition, JRS are to attend all local events in assigned territory
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measured on the growth at assigned distribution location and growth of 2/3 Dahua All-Star partners
- Must travel to and focus on assigned distribution locations within the region.
- Develop relationships with in the distribution branches, educating on current Dahua programs & promotions and driving for ”more stock on the shelves”
- Conduct product trainings to both distributors and 2/3 Dahua All-Star Partners
- Attend and setup all local events, delivering the “Dahua message”
- Quarterly evaluate the focus accounts, and adjust strategy for better growth
Required Education and Experience
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Experience: Security/Video Surveillance industry or related industry preferred
- Minimum 2 years college
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Based in specified region
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary plus bonus, depending on experience.
For applying and contact, reach out to email@example.com
||Bonus Month - Revised
||Territory Account Rep. (TAR)