This part-time and seasonal/temporary Teller Intern position is expected to provide the highest quality of customer service, ensure accuracy and precision in receiving and recording deposits, cashing checks, and processing withdrawal authorizations for customers. The internship would begin in mid-May and continue through mid-August.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide bank customers with information about accounts.
- Manage a cash drawer and successfully balance at the end of the day.
- Process a variety of account transactions for business and consumer accounts.
- Cross-sell bank products when applicable to benefit the customer.
- Project work available based on intern’s career interests.
- Assist in other areas and with officers and staff as needed to support the overall performance of the bank and service to its customers.
Typical Summer Work Schedule:
- Approximately 25-30 hours per week between the hours of 7:30-5:15 M-F
- Saturdays 7:30 AM - 12:00 Noon - Saturday rotation of 3 per month throughout the summer
- Candidates will be expected to be able to be flexible with scheduling based upon the needs of the Bank
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Desire to pursue a career in banking or finance preferred.
- 10-key proficiency
- Proficient in PC usage and standard office applications (i.e. Microsoft Word & Outlook)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic accounting skills and/or previous teller experience is preferred but not required
One Summer Teller intern position will be assigned to Clear Lake and one will float to each of the four CLB&T locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.