Position Duties / Responsibilities
Winnebago Cooperative Telecom Association
WCTA, the local leader in broadband services, is looking for a positive, enthusiastic professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be efficient, detailed and willing to work as a team player. This person must be self-motivated, adaptable to change, accept new ideas and have a willingness to learn. Great communication skills and friendliness for customers and co-workers alike are a must. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefit package and flexible PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes daily installation service order requests and trouble reports at the customer premise.Tasks include installing data and telephone wiring and installing equipment for Internet, phone and digital TV services.
- Prepares, splices and tests fiber optic cable
- Completes daily cable locate requests
- Works directly with customers to ensure services are working as expected
- Work cooperatively with WCTA employees to achieve company goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical degree in Telecommunications or Information Technology is preferred, High School Diploma required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must have general knowledge of computers and electronics
- Willingness to work in any weather condition
- Ability to take feedback and direction
- Must be able to assist with emergency repairs during off hours
Environmental Conditions, Equipment and Tools:
- Physical effort varies based upon the work that is being performed. Most Technician work is light to medium physical effort. Work must be well thought out and planned to reflect high standards of quality.General Technician equipment and tools as well as some construction equipment will be used. Driving, generally a company vehicle is required.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information, please visit: https://www.wctatel.net/careers/