Position Duties / Responsibilities
American Education Ambassador Program
Teach English in China
Paid Summer Internship
Summer Teachers Programs
All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching in China or Paid Summer Internships in China:
a) Standard English Speakers in any major;
b) Strong Leadership, Public Speaking, Social, and Interpersonal Skills.
Benefits for you:
1. Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for two semesters.
2. Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
3. Well-paid positions with paid holidays.
4. Place your friends and family together.
5. Free Chinese Lessons, TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Training and TESL Certification
Required Application documents:
a) Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
b) One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
US Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please find more program info online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don't have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.