Position Duties / Responsibilities
Summer Camp Staff
Posted: January 15 2019
- Be a versatile and flexible member of the staff
- Be responsible for the health, safety, and supervision of the campers residing in your group.
- Live in a cabin, tent, or tree house with the campers in your group.
- Be sensitive to the individual needs of each camper within your group.
- Lead Bible studies and discussions.
- Help campers to share what they have learned and experienced with other campers.
- Serve as a Meal MC.
- Plan daily activities and participate in evening programs, campfires, and worships.
Participate in clean-up at the end of each week.
- Be a compassionate and empathetic listener to campers and fellow staff.
- Be a living example of a believer in the Christian faith; be willing to share your faith appropriately with others.
- Abide by the rules of Camp Wyoming and help enforce them.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who have a heart for kids. We are looking for people who are willing to be a little crazy, a little messy, and a little weird. Summer camp is a lot of fun, but it's not for the faint of heart. We need people with grit, determination, and resilience, people who won't give up when the going gets tough. Above all else, we need people who are ready to commit to a summer of ministering to children and youth, to learning, and to the outdoors.
To apply, visit: https://www.internships.com/posting/summer-camp-staff-i261571674