Position Duties / Responsibilities
Sports News Editor Internship
Yardbarker is a sports news service committed to delivering breaking NFL news, MLB news, NBA news, and NHL news. We write, aggregate and syndicate hundreds of articles, galleries and sports quizzes daily. And, we produce the most informative and customizable sports newsletter in the industry, The Morning Bark.
We’re passionate about what we do and are excited to offer this Sports News Editor Internship. If you’re looking to learn about the digital media business and have an interest in editing content for a leading sports site, then this opportunity may be for you!
All applicants for the Sports News Editor Internship must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have a deep interest and knowledge of sports
- Must have a strong writing background and keen eye for detail
- Must be comfortable working remotely
Yardbarker is willing to complete documentation required for interns to receive college credit from their educational institution.
To apply, send us your resume and tell us about yourself! Which sports do you follow? Are you a fan of college football, college basketball or both? Why does this opportunity appeal to you? How do your skills translate to digital media?
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, email email@example.com
Principals only, no recruiters