Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to read and follow directions and work orders.
- Ability to follow all safety requirements/protocols.
- Good team-player.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to varying situations.
- Positive, helpful attitude.
- Some light computer experience is helpful.
- This position is very active and requires the employee to frequently lift and/or move items up to 55 lbs. (Moving equipment and tools will be provided to reduce strains and injury.)
- Standing, walking, twisting, grasping, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, sitting, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing will be required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have the ability to build orders at a minimum case count of 120 per hour to be successful in this role.
- This role is considered a safety sensitive position.
- To accomplish their tasks, the position will work in a warehouse environment in which the temperate is unregulated and dependent upon
Note: No posting can contain a fully comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required in this role. Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a dynamic, ever-changing environment requiring flexibility and a willing, team-based attitude. Some duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
To ensure the safety of our employees, our customers, and our products, Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a drug-free workplace. Employees are subject to pre-employment/post-offer physical, drug screen, and random drug testing.