Position Duties / Responsibilities
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
The Marketing Intern will create a strategic plan to actively engage current customers through digital marketing (30%), coordinating and planning events (40%), taking and editing photos and videos (10%) as well as traditional marketing (20%).
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Possess strong social skills with a desire to join the business industry upon graduation
- Strong attention to detail
Ability to work 36-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in the month of May
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references, any work samples and official or unofficial transcript.
- Junior standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field • Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Social Media experience required
- Previous experience with Marketing preferred
To apply, please visit: https://www.mhbank.com/careers/
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer