Lutheran Services in Iowa (LSI)
Position Duties / Responsibilities
While this year has been full of uncertainty, one thing has remained constant: LSI’s mission to provide hope and healing for Iowa children, adults, and families.
LSI has immediate job openings to work with Iowans with disabilities statewide and children and teens at our Bremwood Residential Treatment Center in Waverly. And we’ve recently increased our starting wages for several positions!
Visit LSIowa.org/employment to see our full list of opportunities. We’re also holding virtual open interviews for several positions on LSI’s Bremwood campus, so you can start building your career by scheduling an interview that works with your schedule.
What we offer:
• Flexible hours (even overnight for some positions!)
• Full-time and part-time options
• Limited exposure sites and increased safety precautions to keep staff and clients safe
• Real-world experience in human services
• Career-building opportunities
• A 401(k) and generous paid time off
• Special Team LSI perks like gym discounts, pet insurance, and cell phone discounts through Verizon
Starting part-time with LSI can also count as valuable work experience that can earn you a higher paying position in several of our services! Visit LSIowa.org/YourCareer to view our human services career planner.
Make a difference in your community today.