Position Duties / Responsibilities
Wisconsin Badger Camp is located on 680 acres of rolling land overlooking the Mississippi and Wisconsin Rivers ten miles south of Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. Badger Camp is located one hour south of La Crosse, one hour north of Platteville, and two hours west of Madison.
Wisconsin Badger Camp's staff are as important to the campers as the activities or the natural surroundings. Staff members are carefully selected for their understanding, patience, experience and personal commitment to the campers as individuals. Over 70 paid staff, including nurses, dietitians, activity directors and counselors are hired each summer. Staff attend a week long training prior to camper arrival.
The majority of summer staff employees reside on camp throughout their 11 week commitment. The typical workweek starts at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday and ends at 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Summer employment dates are typically from June - August.
- Salary PLUS room and board
- College credit possible
- Possible paid training for additional certifications
- Form friendships that last a lifetime
- A summer that you will never forget
How to Apply
- Choose one of the following options to submit an application:
- Complete an application online
- Download and print an application
- Contact us and have us mail one to you
- Print off and complete the Background Check and mail in with completed application
- Mail in all completed forms to us
- All applications will be reviewed
- Camp Director will contact qualified applicants for an interview
Applicants for all positions at Wisconsin Badger Camp are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientaion, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability.
Check back for openings!