Position Duties / Responsibilities
We have internship opportunities available to students currently enrolled in a college, technical, or graduate school. These great internship opportunities will give you the tools you need to pursue a rewarding career. We have internships in Management, Human Resources, Information Systems, Engineering, and Design.
The Management Internship is a 12-week PAID hands on training experience. If selected for the Program, you will be placed in one of our departments to work directly with an experienced management team. They will teach you the necessary skills to be successful with Menards. You will have the opportunity to develop stronger organizational, communication and time management skills, as well as the opportunity to gain hands-on management experience.
14 Midwestern States: IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI and WY. Also, we have stores in the following metropolitan markets: Minneapolis / St. Paul, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Toledo, Detroit, Omaha, Des Moines, Cincinnati, Columbus, OH and more going forward.
- Must be a College or University Senior or Junior within 3 semesters of graduation.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field of study.
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills and ambitious attitude