Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. At Hormel Foods, we offer meaningful paid internship opportunities to help them get started.
As an intern, you’ll apply what you’ve learned in the classroom to real-life work situations. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our company.
Internships may be located at our corporate office in Austin, Minn., or at one of our manufacturing plants or sales offices around the United States. We actively recruit for internship positions during the fall and winter months, but occasionally post internships during other times of the year.
During a three- or six-month, full-time internship, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Manage company projects independently with support from our talented staff;
- Network with peers and employees of various levels in different departments;
- Participate in strategy sessions with industry leaders;
- Receive competitive pay and housing assistance;
- Learn about career paths that only a sustainable and international company such as Hormel Foods can offer;
- Increase your potential to land a full-time job. Hormel Foods is one of the few companies that hires interns with full-time positions in mind; and
- Participate in social events tailored to the interests of each class of interns.
- Commitment to working in an environment that values integrity, diversity and sustainability;
- Innovative spirit that matches our own;
- Completion of junior year of college;
- Cumulative GPA requirements depending on the position;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
For more information, please visit: https://www.hormelfoods.com/careers/new-grads-university-recruiting/internship-opportunities/