Position Duties / Responsibilities
Clay County Fair & Events Center Summer Internship Opportunity
Late May – Late August/Early September
Marketing & Sponsorship Manager
This position shall work closely with marketing and sponsorship manager assisting on various tasks such as organizing event details, schedules, administrative duties, public relations, marketing and guest relations, social media, marketing campaigns and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist manager with daily tasks
- Perform a variety of administrative, sales, marketing and event-related tasks as assigned. Tasks may include, but are not limited to updating needed forms, updating marketing material, following up with clients, contacting potential clients, creating marketing strategy.
- Work with staff to ensure the Fair’s goals, mission and vision are accomplished through teamwork.
- Perform and complete other various tasks as assigned by manager.
- High school graduate currently working towards a degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, event management, business communications, or a related field.
- Computer skills and social media experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Send resume and cover letter to:
Clay County Fair & Events Center
Attn: Andrea Wiesenmeyer
PO Box 527
Spencer, IA 51301
Or email: email@example.com
Keep checking back for openings!