The AmerisourceBergen summer internship program offers students the opportunity to gain valuable real-world business experience and make a meaningful contribution in a team-oriented environment. Students can expect to be challenged and feel connected and valued by the AmerisourceBergen community. Key Components of the Summer Internship Experience:
- Industry Knowledge: learn about the different businesses at AmerisourceBergen, our customers, vendors and patients
- Professional Development: attend workshops, webinars and training sessions to enhance your foundational skills
- Networking: interact with senior leaders to learn about their career paths, elements for success, and advice to help prepare you for your career. Interns also have the opportunity to network formally and informally with associates in their department, location and business unit.
- Teambuilding: partner with other interns and associates to develop new professional relationships, give back to the communities we serve, and be part of a team committed to patients, customers and each other.
To be considered for the program, candidates must:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a four-year institution
- Be a rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Able to commit to the program time-frame
- Have U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status
For more information, visit: http://www.amerisourcebergen.com/abcnew/careers.aspx