Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Marketing Technology Manager
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing our digital marketing strategies and tactical campaigns for our products and marketing projects. This position will also handle company website, app, and web portal development, email and digital marketing, paid and organic search, and sales leads. In addition, this role will assist with various web-based, email, and social media marketing campaigns in order to attract customers to the Stellar brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Work closely with the sales and marketing team to build and execute the online marketing strategy and web-related brand communication through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Website Management – Lead and coordinate the development and maintenance of all corporate websites and web portals. This includes website content, branding experience, messaging, site features, information architecture, and functionality.
- Web Analytics and SEO – Track and evaluate marketing initiatives with analytic tools and work with the sales and marketing team to identify new online marketing opportunities and trends.
- Sales Lead Management – Collect, distribute, and analyze the sales leads generated by our various marketing channels
- Support marketing projects related to trade shows and industry events
- Assist in creation and distribution of pre-show and post-show communications
- Other duties as assigned
- No direct reports at this time
- BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good understanding of user experience best practices for websites and digital assets
- Experience with web analytic tools and reporting tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Solid understanding of IT functions and ability to work closely with IT resources
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and decisive, yet team focused
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
Some overnight travel by car or air is expected and amount will be determined by marketing project schedules as well as professional development
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Have or the ability to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is a plus but not required
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org