Position Duties / Responsibilities
Coloff Digital in Forest City, Iowa, is offering a paid internship/part-time position for a Digital Content Assistant.
Position would be up to 6 hours per week with an hourly wage of $8.00. Hours can be flexible to accommodate a student's schedule.
- Work with Coloff Digital Team to determine needed projects based on client's goals
- Assist in compiling materials for digital ad campaigns, including researching images and articles for creative content
- Write relevant content for social media posts, blogs, and articles for clients and Coloff Digital
- Research and report on trends for popular social media platforms and help to develop strategy for client goals
This internship is eligible for college internship credit and is based on the amount of time spent working to fulfill the credit commitment, if applicable.
- Gaining extensive knowledge of digtal marketing industry & trends
- Learning about Coloff Digital's products & services
- Working with creative team to develop custom creative solutions for clients
Education background recommended: Marketing and/or Communications
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a creative team-oriented environment
Please submit cover letter & resume to:
LuAnn Scholbrock - Partner, Chief Client Officer
Coloff Digital - 1144 Hwy 69 N, Forest City, Iowa 50436
Coloff Digital Website: www.coloffdigital.com