Position Duties / Responsibilities
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
The Insurance Intern will be responsible for learning all aspects of insurance agency operations. The intern will work support our Benefits and Property & Casualty (P&C) channels.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Develop and implement customer reporting suite in Salesforce.com (50%)
- Research and test mobile scanning devices and provide a recommendation for purchase
- Develop requirements for a robust referral program using Salesforce.com (25%)
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills are preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
Possess strong social skills with a desire to join the business industry upon graduation
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in May
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript.
- Sophomore standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Agribusiness or related field
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
To apply, please visit: https://www.mhbank.com/careers/
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer