Position Duties / Responsibilities
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
The Agriculture & Commercial Lending Intern will complete several projects including researching and developing reports, the credit presentation process, pre and post-closing process, and other projects as assigned to enhance efficiencies related to the lending process. In addition the position will assist the credit analyst with the financial analysis and make recommendations to the lending staff.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Strong attention to detail
Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in the month of May
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript.
- Junior standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
To apply, please visit: https://www.mhbank.com/careers/
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer