Position Duties / Responsibilities
Our undergraduate summer internships are a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills and make a difference. (Did we mention that you get paid?) And many of our interns are offered jobs with Aetna after graduation.
You'll work side by side with people who value your enthusiasm and creativity. Internships typically last 10 to 12 weeks, 40 hours a week, from June to August. You’ll be assigned to a business area and work on tasks you would experience if you worked here full time. Interns also participate in:
- A cross-functional project that provides solutions to a real business issue Aetna is facing, and the chance to present their recommendations to senior leaders at the end of the internship
- Community service initiatives
- Mentoring program
- Networking events
- The opportunity to learn about our businesses and get exposure to senior leaders
Where will you work? Most internships are based at our corporate headquarters in Hartford, CT, but we also have internships in other locations across the United States.
You're eligible to apply if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
We begin looking for candidates to join our summer program in September every year and continue throughout the school year.
For more information, please visit: https://www.aetna.com/about-us/student-programs/undergraduate-summer-internships.html