Before you start your classes, there is one very important thing you need to do…order books
. We want to remind you that we do not house books in our campus store, but you can get your books through our online campus store (see instructions below).
Go to waldorfbookstore.com
select the “on-campus textbook” tab at the top left of the screen.
Select “Let’s get started” in the middle of the web page.
Look at your schedule for your course numbers and section numbers. Below is an example schedule and where you can find the course and section numbers.
Once you have your course number entered you will then select “view your materials” at the bottom right of the web page.
Select the format you would like to get your book in.
: All used textbooks are in great condition with little to no writing/highlighting
: Brand new never been used textbook. For some classes, you only have “new” as an option because it requires an access code that is paired with the book.
You rent the textbook for the length of the semester, and then you will have to send it back at the end of the semester, so you are not charged for the book. Keep in mind that rental textbooks require you to put in credit card information in case the book is not returned or is damaged.
This is an e-textbook…it will either be delivered in an access card format or a digital textbook that you get immediately upon purchase. You typically have the option for a 120-day rental, 180-day rental, or offline access that does not expire.
This is the guaranteed price you will get when you sell your textbooks back at the end of the semester…you will get the amount listed back and in some cases, you could get more. (See the example below)
Where you sell your textbooks for cash back at the end of the semester; typically done in the Bookstore or virtually online if on campus ends up not being an option.
Once you have selected the format of the books you would like to order and added them to your cart, it’s time to check out. You will select “proceed to checkout” at the bottom right of the web page…you may need to scroll to the bottom to see this. Look over all of your book selections to make sure they are right and the select “check out now”
Step 7: Now this is where it gets tricky…but not too tricky.
Ordered your books with us before: Login to your account using the “Existing Customers” side of the web page. If you forgot your password you can click “forgot password” and they will email you instructions to reset your password.
You will use the right side of the web page to enter your information. If you plan on using financial aid you will need to either use your Waldorf email or your personal one. If you have questions about which email to use please feel free to reach out at 641-585-8159 and we can check for you.
Step 8: Select your payment method and shipping method.
Keep in mind you will have to enter credit card information for all rental textbooks, even if you are using your voucher. We have free shipping to the Bookstore with no minimum until 8/10/2020 and after that all orders shipped to the bookstore over $59 ship free.
- Our shipping promotion is: Consolidated: Free shipping to store, no minimum from 7/1/2020 – 8/10/2020 after that students will get free shipping on orders $59 or more.
- We offer New, Used, Rental, E-Text (rental textbooks will need to have a card on file in case the book is not returned)
- The 24/7 Customer Service Line is 800.325.3252
- You can also reach out during business hours at 641.585.8159
- Payment methods: PayPal, MC, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Financial Aid Student account up to $500
- Financial Aid Vouchers are emailed to the students if they are a new student or returning student that has their student account up to date.
- If you choose to use the voucher on your account and your financial aid does not cover it, you will be responsible for the amount you spent.
- Your student account will only be charged the amount you use of your voucher. You are allowed to charge up to $500. Any portion of your charged amount that financial aid does not cover, you will be responsible to pay.