Students participating in the Learning Disabilities Program (LDP) who apply the academic strategies, techniques and provided resources have been exceptionally successful academically. Students who wish to participate in the LDP will be asked to provide appropriate documentation of their disability and a motivation to use skills/techniques learned in the program to excel. Please note that there is an additional fee of $550 per semester for participation in the services provided through this program.
Services in include:
- Academic Counseling Available Upon Referral or Request
- Academic Progress Monitoring: Results are sent to student and parents, with permission
- One-on-one Tutoring Services From Former Professors
- Monitored Study Time
- Professor Notification of Accommodations Required by the Student
- Specialized Academic Advising