Theatre Camp is a yearly retreat at the beginning of the academic year where students gather to meet and start the season. Theatre Camp is a requirement for all students who are on a theatre scholarship (including those students who have a fine arts scholarship with a theatre component). Theatre Camp is open to all Waldorf students who are interested in participating in theatre during the academic year.
- Casting first show (freshman)
- Shop assignments
- Group participation events
- Fellowship bonding activities
- Preparations of first season production
Friday, August 5, 2022 through Monday, August 8, 2022. Theatre camp ends at 12 p.m. on the 8 for those students participating in Music Camp.
All students participating in Theatre Camp will report to Atrium Lobby on Friday, Aug. 5 starting at 9 a.m.
- Students will check-in with Noah McLaughlin, special assistant to the Theatre Department
- Students will check-in with key offices for housing assignments, school-issued computers, financial arrangements, etc.
- Housing move-in
- Camp begins at 5 p.m. with the evening meal at the Waldorf Dining Hall
A one-time $75 fee will be assessed to your student account. This fee covers meals, materials and a newly designed Theatre Department shirt. For more information contact Noah McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-585-8288.