Theatre Camp is a yearly retreat at the beginning of the academic year where students gather to meet and start the season. Theatre Camp is a requirement for all students who are on a theatre scholarship (including those students who have a fine arts scholarship with a theatre component). Theatre Camp is open to all Waldorf students who are interested in participating in theatre during the academic year.
- Casting first show (freshman)
- Shop assignments
- Group participation events
- Fellowship bonding activities
- Preparations of first season production
Friday, August 17, 2018 through Monday, August 20, 2018. Theatre camp ends at 12:00PM for those students participating in Music Camp.
All students participating in Theatre Camp will report to Salveson Lobby on Friday, Aug. 17 at 9 a.m.-12 p.m..
- Students will check-in with Abbie Wells, special assistant to the Theatre Department
- Students will check-in with key offices for housing assignments, school-issued computers, financial arrangements, etc.
- Housing move-in
- Camp begins at 5 p.m. with the evening meal at the Waldorf Dinign Hall
A one-time $75 fee will be assessed to your student account. This fee covers meals, materials and a newly designed Theatre Department shirt. For more information contact Ms. Abbie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 641.585.8288.
TENTATIVE THEATRE CAMP SCHEDULE