Theatre Camp is a yearly retreat at the beginning of the academic year where students gather to meet and start the season. Theatre Camp is a requirement for all students who are on a theatre scholarship (including those students who have a fine arts scholarship with a theatre component). Theatre Camp is open to all Waldorf students who are interested in participating in theatre during the academic year.
- Casting first show (freshman)
- Shop assignments
- Group participation events
- Fellowship bonding activities
- Preparations of first season production
Friday, August 13, 2021 through Monday, August 16, 2021. Theatre camp ends at 12 p.m. for those students participating in Music Camp.
All students participating in Theatre Camp will report to Atrium Lobby on Friday, Aug. 13 between 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Students will check-in with Noah McLaughlin, special assistant to the Theatre Department
- Students will check-in with key offices for housing assignments, school-issued computers, financial arrangements, etc.
- Housing move-in
- Camp begins at 5 p.m. with the evening meal at the Waldorf Dining Hall
A one-time $75 fee will be assessed to your student account. This fee covers meals, materials and a newly designed Theatre Department shirt. For more information contact Noah McLaughlin at email@example.com or call 641.585.8288.
Theatre Camp Schedule (pdf)