We are excited to be hosting the 2019 Northeast District State Individual contest. If you have any questions, please let us know! More information will be provided here as we get closer to contest. Best of luck as you prepare! You can also find information about the IHSSA here
Below are resources for coaches, judges, parents and participants. Information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Schedule of Events (pdf) - Schedule TBD. Please remind your guests (parents, families and friends) to arrive to a performance center EARLY. Our goal is to stay on time throughout the day, but it is always best to arrive 5-10 minutes before the performance you are interested in watching. Coaches, the performance schedule will be updated as quickly as possible when changes are necessary.
- Coaches Information (pdf)
- Judges Information - Judges schedule TBD. Please contact Brian at email@example.com if you have any questions. Click here to register to be a judge.
- Time: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Stipend: $115
- Food (pdf)
- Parking/Directions - Please see Campus Map for designated parking locations for judges, buses and public parking.
- Address: Waldorf University, 106 S. 6th Street, Forest City, Iowa 50436
- Campus Map (pdf)
- Forest City Map (pdf)
- Campus Locations and General Information (pdf)
- Participating Schools (pdf)
- List of Contest Centers (pdf)
- Emergency Information