Waldorf University is offering traditional college students the unique opportunity to participate in online courses over the 2018 summer break. Summer term students do not have to attend Waldorf University during spring or fall terms to participate in the summer term. Textbooks and course materials are provided at no cost to the student and there is no set class time required. Students can login at times convenient to their own summer schedules.
All classes are offered completely online through Waldorf University. Students will need to ensure internet access over the entire summer term.
- Registration: March 14, 2018 – May 15, 2018
- Courses Start: May 30, 2018
- Courses End: July 24, 2018
- $279 per credit hour - for 1 to 8.5 credits
- $558 per credit hour - for 9 to 11.5 credits
- To work ahead in your field of study
- To explore majors and class options
- To lighten your future semester workloads
- To fulfill major or minor requirements
- To repeat course work for timely graduation
- To maintain athletic eligibility
to learn more more about summer terms or Apply Now!