Waldorf University is offering traditional college students the unique opportunity to participate in online courses during break. Mini Term students do not have to attend Waldorf University during spring or fall terms to participate. These 4-week courses are a great way to make sure you stay on track to complete your degree. Textbooks and course materials are provided at no cost to the student and there is no set class time required. Students can login at times convenient to their own schedules.
All classes are offered completely online through Waldorf University. Students will need to ensure internet access over the entire term.
Students should complete the following steps to register for Waldorf University Mini Term courses.
- Submit an application for admission and select Transient Student as the degree program.
- Submit a transient letter from their parent institution. This letter should verify that the specific Waldorf course being taken will transfer back into their degree program. Normally this request should be on a university letterhead. However, since many institutions are currently closed, an e-mail from an advisor/counselor will be acceptable.
- Submit an enrollment form. A Waldorf admissions counselor will be available to assist with this process by phone. Students will have the availability to provide credit card information on the form or to the counselor.
- Registration: June 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Courses Start: July 1, 2020
- Courses End: July 28, 2020
- HIS 1110 - American History 1
- HIS 1120 - American History 2
- HUM 1020 - Critical Thinking
- ART 1301 - Art Apprciation
- SOC 1010 - Introduction to Sociology
- PSY 1010 - General Psychology
- Gain credits from a Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredited institution
- To work ahead in your field of study
- To lighten your future semester workloads
- To repeat course work for timely graduation
- To maintain athletic eligibility
to learn more more about Mini Terms or Apply Now!