Tuition Assistance (TA) is available to all eligible Naval officers, enlisted active duty and Reservists on continuous active duty. Tuition Assistance will cover 100 percent of tuition and fees up to the maximum amount of:
- $250 per semester credit hour and $275 per credit hour for graduate students
- 16 semester hours (24 quarter hours) per fiscal year
- Additional funding above the $4,000 fiscal year cap may be requested, not to exceed $4,500 per fiscal year
For assistance applying to Waldorf through the WebTA Portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must remain on active duty for the entire length of the courses approved.
- Attend an accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- Receive counseling from a Navy college office.
- Provide all grades from previously funded TA courses. Any course in which the student received an 'F' or 'W' must be reimbursed.
- Officers must remain on active duty for at least two years after completion of their last TA approved course.
Sailors must apply for TA through the WebTA Portal at: https://www.navycollege.navy.mil/ta_info.aspx Please provide accurate fee information. Follow all directions listed on the TA application.