To be considered for admission, international applicants must:
Complete your application for admission.
Self-certify as to successful completion of the equivalent of grade 12 in a U.S. secondary school and provide evidence of successful completion of a program considered to be equivalent to an accredited high school diploma or GED certificate. International academic transcripts must be evaluated and certified by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services member organization. (Please request that the certifying organization’s report be sent directly to the registrar at Waldorf University.)
Submit one of the following prior to admission (for international students who are citizens of a country where English is not the primary language):
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Requirements for admission into our degree programs include a minimum of 500 in the paper-based version or 61 in the internet-based version.
- International English Language Testing System Exam (IELTS): A minimum of a Band 5 or higher is required.
TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required from:
- International students who have completed two years of study in which English was the language of instruction.
- International students whose English language transcripts have been accepted by institutions domiciled in the U.S. and Canada.
- Written proof of successfully completing at least 30 academic semester hours (with a 2.0. GPA or higher) of university/college-level courses (excluding ESL) that are transferable and that were taught completely in English.
- Written proof of attaining the C-Level English certificate issued by the Government of Vietnam.
Waldorf will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your application and provide you with a detailed evaluation report. This report will outline the courses you need to complete for your selected program of study, your accepted transfer credits and complete instructions on enrolling in your program. Evaluations will be returned within two business days of receiving your application. An expedited evaluation service is available for a $25 fee and guarantees that your completed application packet be evaluated within one business day.
Once you have received your evaluation, contact the Admissions Department or visit our website to enroll. Waldorf Admissions will walk you through the process of enrolling and registering for your first course. Should your transcripts not arrive in time to complete your evaluation, you are still eligible for enrollment under Temporary Admissions Status. As a temporary student, you may complete up to 12 undergraduate semester hours. Once all official transcripts are received and evaluated, an Application Evaluation Report will be issued and your status will be changed. For more information, please refer to the Admissions Status page.
*Transcripts not in U.S. equivalency must be translated through a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) approved translating service. Please visit the NACES website for more information.