Waldorf’s online communications degree will prepare you for many exciting positions within the communications industry by combining a liberal arts education with specific job skills and service to the greater community. Waldorf will help you improve your proficiency in written and verbal communication, visual literacy and multimedia skills.
Using their professional media experience and research into successful programs from throughout the country, the professors at Waldorf have built a strong program based on several key principles:
- Experienced Faculty Members
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Practical Experience
- Student Capstone
Estimated time to complete this bachelor’s degree program is four years with full-time enrollment.
This program is available online only.
B.A.S. Degree Requirements
- Completion of the B.A.S. core curriculum (30 Credits)
- Completion of the required courses in a major field (30 Credits)
- Completion of additional courses (including any supported courses required by the major in other departments) to a total of 120 credits depending on the major
- A grade of C or higher in all coursework in the major and, if applicable, in the concentration(s)
- 2.00 cumulative grade point average for work completed at Waldorf (Some majors may require a cumulative GPA higher than a 2.00)
- Minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours
Review the complete list of core requirements for this program.
*Any Waldorf courses may be selected from the catalog and course schedule to be used as electives, provided that they are not used to satisfy other program requirements. The provided are sample electives.