Forest City, IA – Waldorf University, a distinguished institution with strong programs preparing tomorrow’s leaders in homeland security and law enforcement, is proud to announce a new partnership with the FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association, Inc (FBI-LEEDA, Inc.) to support the law enforcement community through offerings in higher education.
Waldorf University has analyzed the courses offered by FBI-LEEDA and, based on their quality and learning objectives, will grant students who pass these courses and submit the required supporting documentation Waldorf University undergraduate credit to apply towards a degree. FBI-LEEDA students and members will now receive:
- A discount on tuition at Waldorf University towards the pursuit of an online certificate or degree program at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
- The ability to pass along an online tuition discount to the immediate family of active FBI-LEEDA members.
- Exclusive access to an online Learning Partner scholarship awarded 6 times annually.
- Eligibility for active members and/or their families to receive an annual scholarship to attend on-campus in Forest City, IA.
At Waldorf University, FBI-LEEDA courses are now eligible for transfer credits into the following programs:
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Global Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Leadership Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Other important information:
- To assess learning outcomes from participation in FBI-LEEDA courses, students will submit an “internship paper” alongside the prior-learning credit application to be evaluated by Waldorf University faculty.
- FBI-LEEDA students who previously have taken courses are eligible to transfer them into Waldorf University.
- Sworn police officers who are FBI-LEEDA students or members will receive the DoD cap rate on tuition, which is currently $250 per credit hour for undergraduate programs.
- Law enforcement personnel may be eligible for additional transfer credits based on work experience and/or past college experience.