TeacherReady® is a graduate-level, online, alternative teacher preparation program for college graduates who do not have a degree in education. The certification and preparation program integrates online coursework, in-classroom fieldwork, and the three Florida State Certification Exams to prepare you for a successful teaching career. TeacherReady has helped more than 3,000 teachers across the nation and internationally achieve certification in more than 30 subject areas.
- Consistently ranks in the top five EPPs showing high performance on Florida subject area certification exams.
- Provides an accelerated path to earning your professional teacher certification.
- Continuous enrollment model that allows you to begin the program at any time.
- Exceptional curriculum designed by expert educators to provide the tools and techniques needed to increase student achievement and help you become an effective teacher.
- Your fieldwork can be done in your own classroom or at a qualified school in your community secured by our team of advisors.
- Students are assigned a personal advisor to support you from beginning to end during your journey to become a certified professional teacher.
Earn Credits Towards your Master’s Degree with TeacherReady®
Waldorf master’s students have three program options:
1. M.Ed. with a Concentration in Leadership
2. M. Ed. with a Concentration in Teaching and Learning
3. M. Ed. with a Concentration in Social Emotional Learning
Students who complete the TeacherReady program can earn 12-15 credit hours towards their master’s degree at Waldorf University.
- M. Ed: Leadership Concentration – 12 credit hours
- M. Ed: Teaching and Learning Concentration – 15 credit hours
- M. Ed: Social Emotional Learning - 12 credit hours